PROFESSIONAL GUIDE AUDIOVISUAL ® (hereinafter, the ” GA “) informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of storage devices and data recovery in terminal equipment of Users.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the user’s computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow users to store preferences for browsing, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster. and easy
The information collected by the cookies is anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information as they do not collect data that can personally identify the User. In any case, the User may access the configuration of their browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow the recognition of a User’s browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the user’s next visit and make the Website more useful.
- Optimize the user’s navigation by following the session.
- Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
3.- Types of cookies used in the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Obligatory: Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
|AUTH_KEY, SECURE_AUTH_KEY, LOGGED_IN_KEY, NONCE_KEY, comment_author, comment_author_email, comment_author_url, rated, gdpr, gawdp||They are used to store your name, mail, IP and other data that you leave in the contact forms, access and your privacy preferences||12 months||GA|
- Statistics / Analytics : These cookies collect information regarding the use of the page such as the permanence on the page and the contents visited by readers to measure their performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow the anonymous identification of the navigating Users and therefore the approximate accounting of the number of visitors.
- Identify the most visited contents anonymously
- Know if the user that is accessing is new or repeat visit.
The analytical cookies used in the Website are detailed below:
|__utma||This cookie is used to distinguish users and sessions.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||This Cookie stores the traffic source or the campaign that explains how the user has arrived at the site.||6 months||Google Analytics|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to determine new sessions or visits.||Session||Google Analytics|
|_ga||This cookie is used to distinguish users||2 years||Google Analytics|
|_gat||This cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Google Analytics|
|_gid||This cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours||Google Analytics|
4.- How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for the navigation of this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These adjustments are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow changes to disable the configuration of cookies.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain a more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Below, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer ( https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox ( http://goo.gl/QXWYmv )
- At the top of the Firefox sale click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose to use a custom configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome ( http://goo.gl/fQnkSB )
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar.
- Select Settings
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” selection, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the selection of Cookies, you can configure the options.
- Safari ( https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 )
- In the configuration menu select the option “Preferences”.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not wish to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that can be accessed at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND .
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the floating window that appears at the beginning of your visit to the website. If you have accepted cookies on any occasion on this page and wish to revisit that information, you only have to empty your browser’s cookies and visit the web again, when you do so you will find the configuration window again.
These adjustments are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as happens in computer browsers, the browsers of mobile devices allow changes to the options or privacy settings to disable or eliminate cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS : ( http://goo.gl/61xevS )
- Windows Phone : ( https://goo.gl/tKyb0y )
- Chrome Mobile (Android) : ( http://goo.gl/XJp7N )
- Opera Mobile : ( http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- Acceptance of cookies
This website does not install our cookies on the devices of the Users until they have accepted the installation of these.
We inform you that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or of disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you can not access certain services nor take advantage of everything what this Website offers you.
We also inform you that the information in this Cookies Policy can be modified or updated, either at the initiative of GA or the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which can dictate instructions or make recommendations about cookies that require modification of this Policy.